SEABREEZE TICKET UPDATE!!!
Wristbands and tickets began shipping on March 1st. For all fulfillment inquiries–contact our Customer Support line at: 877-435-9849 .
April 19th-23rd, 2017
Will-Call opens: Thursday & Friday 12pm / Saturday & Sunday 9:30am
Doors open: Thursday & Friday 2pm / Saturday & Sunday 10am
Show ends: 10:30pm All Dates
Next to Pier Park on Panama City Beach in Florida, USA
Aaron Beasant Park Amphitheater
300 Pier Park Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
*General Admission parking is free at Pier Park. Look for the signs for parking.
*Handicap parking available. Show parking attendee handicap placecard when entering festival parking area.
*Handicap entrance for General Admission available next to Box Office/Ticket trailer.
*VIP and Gold Reserve ticket holders please use south entrance from Front Beach Road to West Park Drive to easily access VIP and Gold Reserve parking areas. Access road to parking is behind the event stage.
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your wristband which will be your ticket and your digital wallet
- Your photo ID
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes encouraged
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit– if requested, to a full search including your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
will include local and state taxes, city of Panama City Beach Aaron Bessant park facility-fee, processing and shipping charges added to your total. One wristband per ticket order — No sharing of wristbands
Limit One Bag and One Chair Per Person
- NO refunds or exchanges
- NO smoking under tented areas
- NO coolers, outside beverages, food or open containers containing liquid (including coffee).
- NO unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO tailgating
- Show is rain or shine. All ticket orders are final.
- Treat your wristbands like cash and keep them safe. Missing or damaged armbands will not be replaced.
- No sharing of wristbands
Your wristband is your ticket into the festival and your digital wallet. Treat it like cash.
Lost or stolen wristbands can be deactivated and replaced before entering the festival at the on site Box Office outside the Main Entrance.
Once inside the festival grounds any patron who has lost their wristband must visit the on site customer service stations inside the festival grounds.
Customer service agents will verify your access & cashless account information before reissuing a wristband, please ensure you bring 1 piece of government identification for verification.
Wristbands that are cut, stretched or damaged in any way WILL NOT be replaced. Purchaser will be required to repurchase.
- Coolers, cans, and cups
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Rolling carts or wagons
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Tents and large umbrellas
- Bota bags
- Multi pocket large purses, bags or backpack (over 15″×15″)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Small bags, SINGLE compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 15″×15″)
- Limit one Bag and One chair per person. Every chair and bag must have an accompanying attendee present (i.e. husband/significant other is carrying 2 chairs, both parties must be present at the time of entry for the chairs to be allowed in)
- Water bottles—must be empty upon entry. We will have free refill stations inside the venue to fill your empty water bottles. Water will be available for $1 a bottle throughout the venue, we will also have a variety of Juices, Gatorade and soda at nominal cost throughout the venue..
- CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- Packs of gum
- Prescription medication (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Prescription medication must be in the original pharmacy issued container and labelled for use by the attendee. Over the counter medicines must be in pill form and in it’s original packaging. No liquids are allowed.)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (sony action cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chamber
The new Seabreeze Jazz Festival app is HERE!
Check out the COOL NEW MOBILE APP for Seabreeze Jazz Festival! It’s a free download — and includes great features to get you ready for ‘The Ultimate Weekend of Smooth Jazz”. One big feature is the ability to load or manage funds on your JazzBands without having to leave your seat or stand in line!
Here is a rundown on all the features:
*Get up-to-the-minute updates
*View the entire lineup and show schedule
*Load and manage funds on your wristband
*See the festival map –plan your shopping
*Purchase festival tickets on your device
*Preview food and merchandise vendors
*Browse food vendor menus and prices
*Listen to Seabreeze Radio right from the app. That’s 24/7 live smooth jazz!
Try it out! Remember it’s a free download.