Having any issues with loading your wristbands or a technical issue? Then contact the Wristband Support Hotline at (850) 851-0955. The hotline is open 9am-9pm eastern time. Also please note that there is a $50 replacement fee for lost and/or damaged wristbands.
USING CASHLESS PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY
Your personalized festival wristband is not only your ticket to get into Seabreeze Jazz Festival faster, but it will also be used as your digital wallet to make purchases at the event – all with a simple tap of your wristband! Gone are the days of having to worry about walking around the festival with your wallet or fumbling for change; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your RFID-enabled wristband. Now, all you have to focus on is having a good time at Seabreeze!
Cashless is the only method of payment on-site. To make the most of your on-site experience, register your wristband online and ‘top-up’ by loading pre-paid Jazz Bucks, the official festival currency, into your cashless account before you arrive – this will save you tons of time at the festival! 1 Jazz Buck = $1 USD.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND & TOP-UP ONLINE
Ready to begin your cashless experience? Click the link and follow the instructions below.
BONUS JAZZ BUCKS
Register and top-up your cashless account by 12:00 am on Thursday, April 20th and receive $5 bonus Jazz Bucks for every $100 you top-up online and spend at the festival.
Note: A minimum of $100 must be topped-up in a single transaction to receive the bonus Jazz Bucks. $100 must be spent at the event before the $5 bonus Jazz Bucks can be redeemed. Bonus Jazz Bucks cannot be refunded or used to pay for the refund processing fee.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND:
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click this link to register your wristband
- Click “Register” or use an existing Facebook account to sign up.
- You will receive an email from Intellipay asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
- Follow the instructions on the website to finish setting up your account.
STEP 2: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
- Enter the Security Code (shorter number) and Wristband Number (longer number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
- Click “Add”.
STEP 3: TOP-UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click the “Top-up” Tab from the top menu then click the blue “Top-up” button.
- You will be asked if you want to “Enable Auto-Top-up” (see below for details). You can click “Maybe later” or “Yes, enable”.
- Enter the amount you wish to top-up, review your order and click “Checkout” when ready.
- Enter your credit card information on the payment site.
All unspent credit will be refunded back to you after the festival (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Please review our refund policy for more details.
ENABLING AUTO TOP-UP
The easiest and most convenient way to add credit to your account is to “Enable Auto Top-up”. With the “Enable Auto Top-up” feature, your account balance will automatically re-load 40 Jazz Bucks into your account when your balance drops below 10 Jazz Bucks. The pre-paid amount will automatically be charged to your credit card and you will receive an email notification of this transaction.
Don’t miss out on the benefits of Auto Top-up:
- Optimal convenience
- You’ll never run low on credit at the festival
- Saves you time not having to visit a “Top-up Station” to top-up more credit
- Automatic email notifications whenever your account gets re-loaded with credit
- Automatic refund back on your credit card for leftover credit after the festival
Q) WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND?
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-Up Station” at the festival
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your on-site purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance if you are registered
Q) DID YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE WRISTBANDS?
Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each person and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
FYI – If you add two or more wristband numbers into the same account, this is called a “Shared Family Account“, and all linked wristbands will be able to make purchases using the same pool of funds in the account. You will NOT be able to separate spending amounts.
Q) HOW DO I ADD CREDITS TO MY ACCOUNT AT THE EVENT?
You can top-up at one of the on-site Top-up Stations located throughout the event grounds. However, vendor stands will not be able to top-up for you, so make sure you have enough credit in your account before making purchases. Trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process.
You can also top-up through our mobile app. Make sure to download the app before arriving to site!
Q) HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
Q) CAN I TRANSFER MY CREDITS FROM MY WRISTBAND TO ANOTHER ONE?
No, you cannot transfer credits once they are in your personalized account. However, any leftover credit will be refunded to you in accordance with our refund policy.
Q) CAN I SPLIT THE COST OF SOMETHING WITH A FRIEND?
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
Q) IF MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT, CAN WE COMBINE THE REMAINING AMOUNTS INTO ONE ACCOUNT?
No, you cannot combine credits from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.
Q) I’VE LOST MY WRISTBAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service at the festival and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one ($50 replacement fee). Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
Q) WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT AT THE END OF THE EVENT? WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival on April 23rd will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds on your account purchased on-site at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund Form in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Unspent Bonus Jazz Bucks will not be refunded and cannot be used to pay for the $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is May 11th, 2017.
Q) STILL HAVE QUESTIONS OR TROUBLESHOOTING ISSUES?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site at the event, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.